In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ken Williams) wrote:

> I suppose it depends on the size of your windows - mine are usually 120
> x 40.  The annoying extra pixel is probably a rounding error spread
> over the width of the window, so the exact number will probably vary.

I use 120 x 40 too, and had the same problem, also with Monaco 9.  Great
minds think alike.  :-)

The funny thing is that I never did find a value (though I played with the
plist values) that looked right, so I just learned to live with it, and now
it is right, but looks WEIRD!

So you broke my Terminal by making it look right, and you can't break
Mac::Carbon on Mac OS X 10.1.5 anymore.  What good ARE you, anyway?  ;-)

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/