Thought that I'd go ahead and provide another data point...

On Tuesday, Jan 7, 2003, at 05:50 US/Pacific, Kee Hinckley wrote:

Well those of us who had a completely painless upgrade obviously don't have anything to say. My upgrade to Jaguar was virtually trouble free. I did have to recompile lynx though. But my hand-built Apache/mod_perl/embperl stuff all continued to work just fine. As did the hundreds of other unix utilities I've built.
Same here, had to recompile lynx (btw, the fink lynx didn't work for me, I had to download source) and MySQL, but everything else went smoothly.

Daniel C. Stillwaggon
([EMAIL PROTECTED])