what I would just say here is that I've found nothing for a Mac / iPhone / iPad
user that comes close to the level of integration that the Mobile Me service
offers, sure there's similar, but nothing is quite as all encompassing and
delivers such ease with regards to the Apple side of things, it even worked
very well for a time when I still had a Windows machine running OutLook. seems
like an age away.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199