It is interesting to me the way this post has turned. I wanted peoples opinions
and ideas what you thought. I by no means insinuated Apple had made iOS
inaccessible. Of course, they have made some changes I don't live. Their are
some areas I don't think are as fluid or as responsive as they once were. I
certainly am not expecting Apple to design their products for the blind
community. I use this platform so I can be like everyone else. If I wanted to
isolate myself I would use a product that was just designed for us. What I was
trying to say in my initial post, Does anyone else feel in areas Apple is
getting careless. Of course I agree with John, their will always be issues and
bugs that comes with new software and hardware. I guess what I was trying to
get at. Don't release a product until you know its ready for prime -time. I
would much prefer waiting for a quality product, than a rushed job. So this
post didn't go exactly the way I thought, but I wanted feedback. Like I said in
my initial post, hopefully some things will change under Jony Ive. Thanks for
your ideas!
j. p.