LOL!  your comparison of companies making blind specific products and companies
making technology with built-in accessibility was hilarious. It is true, like
comparing a Warden of a   prison and a leader of a democracy.
Rod

Sent from my iPhone with dictation software.  Please excuse any spelling errors.