Hi,

Generally, I agree with you.  I think for the most part, Apple does what you
said better than most in regards to not releasing a product until its ready for
prime time.  But that being said, I think we might have an issue here where
Apple might be falling victim to its own success.  Not just in regards to
accessibility but, overall.  Android has come along way, and I don't think
Apple has the luxury of time that they once did.  But with all that being said,
remember when the iPhone 4S was released?  People were questioning why the
handset was put out 16 months after the iPhone 4.  In smart phone years, thats
a really long time.  I honestly just think its having to live up to the
incredible streak of successes Apple has had since the mid 2000s to recent.

>From a strictly accessibility point of view, I'm honestly not seeing a step
>back.  It might be static, but I think most would be pretty content with how
>accessibility on the IOS platform is right now.

Now, Voiceover on the Mac is another story.  I hope in the next major release,
the Apple accessibility spends less time on new features, and make the new ones
introduced in 10.7 and 10.8 better.  In my opinion, some of the stability I
love about Mac OS has been lost in the last 2 versions.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info