>> * Since Nokia holds most of the infrastructure I fear Nokia has the
>> burden to supply the technical infrastructure while the community will
>> support the daily work, the rating and the quality assurance.

> Fear? If this doesn't sound like a fair exchange then please suggest
> fair proposals.

Er, I think you misunderstood him: he used that word (fear) projecting it
to Nokia, not to himself... Something like "I fear it will be Nokia to
have the heavy burden of maintaining the technical infrastracture; instead
the community will...".

Does it sounds good?
Or maybe it's me misunderstanding him :)

--
Antonio