Hello!

>>> * Since Nokia holds most of the infrastructure I fear Nokia has the
>>> burden to supply the technical infrastructure while the community will
>>> support the daily work, the rating and the quality assurance.
>
>> Fear? If this doesn't sound like a fair exchange then please suggest
>> fair proposals.

> Er, I think you misunderstood him: he used that word (fear) projecting it
> to Nokia, not to himself... Something like "I fear it will be Nokia to
> have the heavy burden of maintaining the technical infrastracture; instead
> the community will...".
>
> Does it sounds good?
> Or maybe it's me misunderstanding him :)

Correct. There was no criticism (especially towards Nokia) in my words.
It it just that for a join aproach between Nokia and "the community" one
would expect that both parties would do nearly the same amount of
work. Regarding infrastructure this will likely not work. Since Nokia
will (likely) host the infrastructure they have to do most of the work.
So I said: Sorry Nokia, it seems like you will have to do more work than
we. On the other hand it is likely that the every-day job may require
more efforts for "the community". If both sides can live with that,
thats OK.

--
Gruß...
        Tim