On Mar 19, 2010, at 5:50 PM, <igor.sto...@nokia.com> <igor.sto...@nokia.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Well, in Harmattans case, because it aint MeeGo at all. For anything else,
well, I don't know. Until we know exactly how much of the platform is actually
"MeeGo" it's impossible to say. But judging by the amount of differentiation I
know Nokia likes to keep, it's going to be incredibly confusing to both users
and developers.