On 10/19/22 7:25 AM, Johann Haarhoff via mailop wrote:
T-Online:
the IP address <IP> is delegated to your provider and there is no owner data in the public whois record for your domain. Thus, the person or company who is responsible for this host is essentially anonymous to third parties.

Therefore we would expect that there is a page giving full contact details which can be reached via http://<domain> or http://www.<domain>

Do you use privacy options in WhoIs for your domain name? Since you (understandably) obfuscated your domain name I can't check.

I wonder if having real, non-privacy options, in a domain name helps with this.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die