Grant & all -

if it‘s a .de domain name one does not need a privacy service any longer since
2018(?) as the GDPR (or its interpretation) mandates that holder data must not
be available via WHOIS to the general public.

I would not be surprised if that‘d hold true for all ccTLDs where the GDPR is
applicable.

Best,

-C.