Dnia 25.08.2023 o godz. 09:48:35 Chris Adams via mailop pisze:

> So even for transactional messages, there's usually an account making
> the purchase, or something is being delivered to an address, or the
> like.  So a "this is not me" link should be able to note that (a) don't
> send more mail about the current transaction to this address and (b)
> don't send any mail for future transactions with the same delivery to
> the same address without further input.  Future orders that would have
> transactional emails blocked should pop up and say "hey, this address is
> flagged as NOT YOU, are you sure?".

This does not solve the problem of one-time purchases WITHOUT an account
(actually may be multiple "one-time" purchases, but without registering an
account at the shop and logging in).

YMMV, but from my experience, I purchased quite a lot of things online
without creating any accounts (and still do).
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa