On Mon, 2024-07-15 at 22:39 +0800, Jeff Pang via mailop wrote:
> Hello
>
> When I deploy a new mailserver, I consider postfix, exim and qmail.
>
>  From practical experience, what are the advantages, disadvantages, and
> adaptation scenarios of postfix, exim, and qmail?

Forget qmail (and sendmail).

Both postfix and exim are secure, have great documentation, and have
great support. Both are portable and available everywhere, and they
have equally-idiosyncratic build systems. The main difference is that
exim has more batteries included, whereas postfix stays closer to the
UNIX principle and delegates things like DKIM to an external daemon.
Try both (in a real configuration) and see which one you prefer.