Hello All,

I think a sad time is approaching... I think my Sharp 701 is starting
to fail. There are times that it will just stop playing audio and it
will read for about half a minute and then continue.

I know the 701 as a memory of 10 sec's and this is when the unit is
not moving. I've put it in it's debug mode and I can watch the memory
level, when it stops it just stops the the memory level quite high.

Must make it clear that the unit doesn't sop playing it does
eventually start again (exactly where it stopped). I was thinking
about using a lens cleaner, but due to what people said here I decided
not to!

Anyone got an idea? It's a bloody pain 'cos I'm going on holiday soon.
I might have to leave it about, and hope that someone strols off with
it, then I'll claim on insurance. ;) Using the money for a 722 ;)

Let me know, I don't want to have to have it nicked, but you never
know.

Peter -> Was it Ralph who starting this "->" thing off?
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000