[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well if you need a titanium-clad bombproof MD unit, then I guess you need to
> be a bit pickier about your equipment.
>
> I'll continue to use Sony as their units are a compromise of both endurance
> and durability. I take good care of my equipment and it takes good care of
> me, whether it's my MD recorder or my car.
>
> And I do agree with the other dude, they are made for use and not abuse. If
> you want one that can take the hard knocks, then maybe you need to also take
> a good look at yourself and consider being a little more careful. After all,
> nothing is invincible.
>
> Adios,
> LarZ

AMEN!

Cheers,
Ralph -> who has Sony (S38 / 7900R) and Sharp (702) MD equipement...

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE