On Sun, 28 May 2000, J. Coon wrote:

>  The point is, when a person is going to record, they should only have
> to hit RECORD, and the END SEARCH should not even have a function in
> record mode.

I guess I was just confused as to what the complaint was. I agree, end
search is a pretty strange thing, and I have recorded over stuff by
accident as well. WHich is why I prefer to do my recording with a home
deck, since the reocrding and editing features are so much easier to use,
and the TOC only updates when you want it to...

fuzzymike