From: "Ed Heckman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> And of course, the first thing I did to it was to set End Search to
> automatic! ;-)

So am I correct in assuming that when set to auto end search, the
only use of that button is to move the play position to the end of
the disc?  Nice to have, yes, but a bit OTT for a dedicated key?

Also are the supported modes for record as well as playback,
SP stereo, SP mono, LP2 stereo, LP4 stereo?  Is there an LP2 mono
available on it or any Sony deck (940?), and given that LP4 relies
on joint-stereo encoding- LP4 mono is not possible?

Sorry for so many questions in so few lines :-)

Yours,
PrinceGaz -- "In perfect love and perfect trust..."