At 9/18/00 3:21 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] increased the world's knowledge by
typing:

>I wish Sony had not dropped the disc capacity and play
>location meter that is on the R-50.  That was handy, but was dropped on the
>R-90 (R-55?).  Perhaps I was the only one who used it.

You aren't the only one who liked that. I have an R50 and an Aiwa C80. I
definitely miss this feature on the C80.

As for reliability, the C80 is in the shop for the second time. And I
only bought it about 2 months ago.  :-(