* las <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Tue, 29 May 2001
| But you were the one that made a statement last year when I mentioned how
| large the growth of DVDs were (I think I said they caught on much faster
| than CDs), something to the affect, "try CDs, Cassettes and VHS" or
| something like that.

Sure.  I never said its growth in the past two years wasn't anything but
fast.  "Bat out of Hell" implies a meteoric rise that simply did not happen
and is not happening now.  Portable MP3's adoption rate is meteoric, the
"bat out of Hell" that Matt is talking about.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.