las <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's the way headphones seem to me, like the music is in my head
  instead of
> all around me. ...

Perhaps you've never heard a well-recorded binaural recording played
back over decent quality headphones -- if you had you wouldn't have said
that.  It's about as realistic a recording as you can make, and the
sound comes from all around you.

Send us a blank MD and we'll be happy to send you a copy of our Sampler
MD so you can hear for yourself.

Len Moskowitz             Binaural and StealthMics (tm), Cables,
Interfaces
Core Sound                http://www.stealthmicrophones.com
Teaneck, New Jersey       http://www.core-sound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912