On 25/02/11, Dave Neary wrote:
> > Has anyone any idea if and when Intel will contribute their
> > Tablet UX binaries and sources to repo.meego.com and
> > gitorious.org?
>
> In short, this thread has been counter-productive and I'd like
> everyone who was involved in it (including myuself) to reflect
> on that for a moment.

No way. This is bullshit. Please explain in plain simple English
terms what you mean by "this thread is counter-productive."

This is a simple case of yes or no, either Intel is going to
release their Tablet UX and someone MAY be able to say when and
where, or, it's a "no, we are not" and that's the end of the
matter. A 3rd option is this mysterious deep corporate refecltion
void that I don't appreciate.

--markc