on 6/29/08 18:59, Alex Chamberlain at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This is the weakness in Occam's razor, isn't it?  Other things being
> equal, the simplest explanation is the best, but what's your
> definition of "simplest"?  For me it is easier to accept that the
> president and much of the federal government are totally incompetent
> than that shadow forces of some kind within the executive branch
> planned and carried out that kind of deception on such a massive
> scale.

Okay, someone -- preferably someone who believes the conclusions of the 9/11
Commission Report -- explain WTC 7 to me.

And forget using the word fire, unless you have a compelling reason to argue
why this was the first steel-framed building in history to COLLAPSE from
fire damage, and not even an engulfing fire at that.

Mac