-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of George Larribeau
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:12 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lock cylinder lube

When I started having trouble on my 85SD I went to the dealer and bought
a can of MB lock lube it was less that 20 bucks and has a spray nozzle
that fits into the key hole. I squirt my locks maybe twice a year. I
think the stuff is silicon based but really do not know what it is.(for
all I know its marvel mystery oil ;-o  ??).
It is one of the few things I ever got at the dealer. I bought some
weird socked head screws for my motor mounts there and that is about it.
When my little can of spray runs out I will go back and buy another. It
is convenient and it seems to work.

GL
Dallas Texas