Chris Fixx did a video where he replaced the battery in a Priapus.   Dealer
wanted over $3k for the pak, he found it online for half that.  In my search
for SD replacement, the evil priii had to be looked at.  These things are all
over the place and can be picked up for less than a used replacement motor for
the SD

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net