On Sat, Jul 13, 2013, Ray Donnelly wrote:
> > - package gnustep which will help test the objc toolchain
>
> Have you seen http://www.cocotron.org/ too?

I hadn't. It's interesting but at the same time, I'm a bit worried
because they mention patching ld and gcc. =/
In any case, I'll have a look at it. Thanks.

Btw, I'm looking for software using Objc++, Java, Ada, Fortran. Even
when the build doesn't fail, there's no guarantee the toolchains work:
last time I tried, the gcj build succeeded but the final package was
missing almost everything as far as I could tell.

--
Adrien Nader