hmm, on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 12:25:01PM -0700, Theo de Raadt said that
> Frantisek Holop, if you are so thankless towards our efforts,
> please stop posting to our mailing lists.  PLEASE stop running
> any software we write.  I know I am not alone when I ask this
> of you.

thankless?  you sir, are the most thankless project leader
i have ever seen in my life.

i have been advocating openbsd since the 2.6 times
and buying cds/shirts/posters since i started making
money.  wim can tell you that, we mail a lot, because
except one time, all my stuff was always late :)
oh, and my 3.8 poster is still not here (sorry wim).

i raise controversial issues on misc@ i admit that,
some might even call it flaming, i call it food for
thought.  people pretend some questions/issues dont
exist or they just don't ask it, because they get
attacked.

_i_ started this thread because _i_ think you and some
of devs are not thankful, that you flame us till we
burn but accept our money.  and now you say _i_ am not
thankful.  sir, you are a master of words.

i am a man of principles just as you. so i do what
i believe in.  just like you.

but somehow we always end up at the wrong wavelength.
you will not believe, but it is not my intention.

i think i am starting to understand how you could have
felt when the netbsd people said something like

> please stop posting to our mailing lists.  PLEASE stop running
> any software we write.  I know I am not alone when I ask this
> of you.

and it's not pleasant that's for sure.  after all this
effort i have put into it.

if you took criticism the same way you give
it to others, maybe we could have been friends even.
but i am just a thankless nobody for you who sends
5 silly patches/year.

very well then.  let no one be more thankless than i am,
and you won't have problems with the cd sales.

<drama>
how could it go so wrong?!  how could i get here that even
darren reed is more welcome now than i am?  lost!  it's all lost i tell ya!

oh, good bye cruel world!
</drama>

-f
all you theo lovers, spare me your preaching.
i am not the enemy, i am an openbsd admin.
--
how can i miss you if you won't go away.