Hi,
Avichal,
I would ask Jelly Bean Keyboard users to comment on this.
Sagar,
Expanding your mentioning of Braille input, one can type on Touch
Screen devices using a keyboard with a layout of a 6 dot Brailler. I
have heard Braille input having capabilities to surpass typing speeds
of sighted on-screen keyboard typists as well, but, haven't really
tried it myself.
Such Braille input tools include MBraille for I OS and Android, Super
Braille Keyboard on Android, and, I believe I OS 8 had some
pre-integrated Braille input mechanism, I am not fully sure.
Thanks.

On 5/26/15, sagar sagar <sagar5...@live.com> wrote:
> Hello there
>  I definitely agree with bhavya.
>
> We should except and adopt the touchscreen technology.
> I use    combination of both dictation and on-screen keyboard.
> If somebody requires physical keyboard why not use a Bluetooth keyboard?
> Let's not make a debate
> Have you tried iPhone by any chance?
> How about Braille input?
> That might solve the issues.
> Hope that helps.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 26 May 2015, at 14:00, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Is jellybean keyboard better than google keyboard?
>>
>>> On 5/25/15, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Rajesh Sir,
>>> I will not deny the fact that a keyboard is a more powerful input tool
>>> than a Touch Screen. However, we must adapt to our surroundings or
>>> bring a positive change. I have chosen the former because it is
>>> feasible and suitable for me, and, if you desperately require a
>>> hardware keyboard, external keyboard options are always available,
>>> from the tiniest sizes up to those several inches big.
>>> Try the best combinations of screen readers, text to speech engines,
>>> software keyboards and related typing applications, and, see how fast
>>> you can go. For instance, Google Keyboard, Jelly Bean Keyboard, Swipe
>>> Keyboard, Samsung Keyboard and others are a few recommended and
>>> accessible software keyboards, ESpeak and ETI Eloquence are two
>>> incredibly responsive text to speech engines, and Shine+ seemingly
>>> eliminates audio cutoffs in Lollipop for Motorolla devices (and
>>> Samsung ones too), so, another solution to a problem. Now, try with
>>> this combination and see if your typing speed boosts...
>>> Usage of Simbian makes our mobile experience rather restrictive and
>>> old fashioned, and, with rapidly evolving technology, despite our
>>> visual impairment, we must make efforts of adapting to various
>>> technologies through innovative mechanisms and means.
>>> Just a few thoughts on the matter...
>>> Thanks.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah