Gunther> This is exactly why someone experienced in training (ie
Gunther> Randal/StoneHenge) would hopefully be the ones to take the
Gunther> torch on this. If there's anyone I would trust a
Gunther> certification from, it would be them.

We've considered the certification route from time to time, but other
than being a money maker for us (which isn't all that bad of a deal :-),
I'm still not entirely convinced that the community of *ours*
would demand certification in any distinguishing way.

I mean, until I can demonstrate that people with certs are likely to
get hired faster or make more money, what's the point?  As it is now,
good mod_perl people are hard enough to find that the jobseeker
already has the advantage.

I'm very open to being convinced otherwise though.