At 07:56 07/12/2000 -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
>I'd rather see us find some way to churn out perl and mod_perl
>programmers.  For instance, release a beginner class on Perl and
>mod_perl and have local Perlmongers lead classes.  I have my slides
>from the University of Perl, which I'd contribute to such an effort
>(they're pretty closely based around the Eagle book, and some of the
>details should be replaced with sections on Mason et al.).

That's where PerlMonth was cool. It's a pity that it disappeared. Maybe
that stuff should go on take23 now.

-- robin b.
After all, what is your hosts' purpose in having a party?  Surely not for
you to enjoy yourself; if that were their sole purpose, they'd have simply
sent champagne and women over to your place by taxi.