On Sat, 28 Apr 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Hey, we have a product -- mod_perl. All we need is to nicely pack it,
> start selling it, support it and put the money back into mod_perl R&D.

Covalent does this already.  all of the "bundle" products include
mod_perl, and anybody can buy support packages where support for mod_perl
is covered.  Covalent also puts a great deal of resources back into
mod_perl "R&D" (me :)  not to say it couldn't be taken a few steps
further, bundling a Perl distribution and useful CPAN modules along with
it.  and of course, Covalent is the only company that can offer such a
product.