On Wednesday 14 November 2001 03:27, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> > What about an additional requirement:
> >
> > The site should be validated sucessfully by validator.w3.org
>
> Maybe we should give the horse a chance to catch up to the cart...
>
> Once there is a design that people are satisfied with, you are more than
> welcome to submit patches to fix validation problems.

Agreed, but it's far easier to start cleanly. Fixing "designer-code" can be
insanely hard and time consuming. "Be strict in what you..." and all that.

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
I think...  I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and
check.
-- Escher