On Wednesday 14 November 2001 17:48, Antoine Quint wrote:
> >    If you[1] don't like the way the site is now,
> >    don't bitch about it but change it completing the challenge.
>
> Well, I'd be up to having a crack at it... Would you be ok publishing
> the site with AxKit? Coding websites with it is so easy!
>
> Robin, are you with me on that one?

Hehe. I don't think you've made many friends here today ;-)

Stas has chosen another solution, based on TT2. In a private discussion with
him, he said that it should be trivial to get that system to export XML,
which we could then import into another site (perhaps take23.org ?) so that
we could have an AxKit based mirror of the site, with all the cool stuff us
XML froods love.

If you want to submit a design, by all means forge ahead. I for one know how
cool your designs can be. Plus, I know it'll be clean code. But don't expect
to have a chance to use XSLT there, you'll have to learn TT2 syntax, or find
someone that will do the translation for you (I would, but I haven't used TT
in way too long to remember).

If that discourages you, then wait a little bit until we get the XML export,
I'll definitely be with you on that one ;-)

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
Immature poets imitate, mature poets steal. -- T.S. Eliot