Hi Per,
   I get the msg:
      'The document contained no data'
when I try to load my home.html from my server using
my browser.  When I comment out the AddModule
mod_perl.c
then my home page appears.

   I am including my httpd for any advise:

relevant portions of httpd.conf
-------------------------------
<IfDefine SSL>
LoadModule ssl_module         libexec/libssl.so
LoadModule php4_module        libexec/libphp4.so
LoadModule webapp_module      libexec/mod_webapp.so
LoadModule perl_module        libexec/libperl.so
</IfDefine>

<Ifmodule mod_perl.c>
  Include conf/mod_perl.conf
</Ifmodule>
<Perl>
</Perl>

ClearModuleList
#AddModule mod_perl.c

mod_perl.conf
-------------
conf/mod_perl.pl
PerlFreshRestart On

<Location /hello/world>
  SetHandler  perl-script
  PerlHandler Apache::Hello
</Location>

Alias /perl/ /home/httpd/perl/
PerlModule Apache::Registry
<Location /perl>
  SetHandler  perl-script
  PerlHandler Apache::Registry
  PerlSendHeader On
  Options ExecCGI
</Location>

/home/httpd/perl/hello.pl
-------------------------
#!/usr/local/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

print <<END;
<head>
<title>Mod_perl
</title>
</head>

<center>Mod-Perl</center>
END

Also, when I try to load the page /odin/perl/hello.pl
(/odin is my server) the page displays as text only,
not as an html page.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

        John Kolvereid