Stas Bekman wrote:
> Arh, I mean to use the hints how to get the core dump backtrace.

Hang on, this guy is just trying to do an install.  He shouldn't need to
troubleshoot at that low a level.

John, who built this server and why is it DSO?  If you have control of
this system, I would recommend that you simply start over and build
Apache/mod_perl statically, following the instructions that come in the
mod_perl package.  It completely avoids all of the AddModule business
that is getting you confused.

I've always avoided DSO like the plague, but if you're really determined
to use it your best bet is to let the mod_perl build script do the
LoadModule/AddModule stuff for you, which it will do if you tell it to
with the USE_DSO=1 flag.

- Perrin