At 10:59 AM 6/14/02 -0400, kyle dawkins wrote:

>As for people claiming never to have seen an OR system that works, I
>suggest you check out EOF from NeXT/Apple.

For those of you (like me) who didn't know what EOF is, it stands for
Enterprise Object Framework and is part of Apple's WebObjects app server.
Which has moved on to Java, and thus is OT. :-) But I've heard many good
things about WebObjects, so it's on my wish list of technologies to
investigate.

Drew

Drew Taylor                  |  Freelance web development using
http://www.drewtaylor.com/   |  perl/mod_perl/MySQL/postgresql/DBI
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  Email jobs at drewtaylor.com
Speakeasy.net: A DSL provider with a clue. Sign up today.
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/29655