I'm guessing they use it for IMDB, although they may have other
projects as well that use it. I do know that their core app is
C++/apache, with some sort of perl glue to talk to the app.

Nice that they are such an apache/perl/OS house considering they're here
in Seattle, mere miles from Redmond ;) They're also not one of several
places who think jumping on the java bandwagon is the path to
enlightenment. Ehem.

--
Patrick Galbraith
Senior Software Developer