On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Patrick Galbraith wrote:

> I'm guessing they use it for IMDB, although they may have other
> projects as well that use it. I do know that their core app is
> C++/apache, with some sort of perl glue to talk to the app.

I believe IMDB uses mod_perl, but I don't know about Mason.  I know Amazon
is using Mason for _Amazon_, not things they've bought.  They're using it
for the their apparel shop, among other things.

I don't want to say too much more because I'm hoping for a bigger
announcement from more reputable sources, but I can't promise anything ;)

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com