>> Barry Hoggard wrote:
>> I used to use HTML::Template for projects, but I moved to
>> Template::Toolkit because I felt the former's syntax was just too
>> limited.  I know we want to separate code and logic, but H::T
>> keeps me

[skip]
JE> Jesse Erlbaum
JE>   Programmer: Get object, Get object attribute
JE>   HTML Designer: Display attribute
JE> This is no more than a philosophical difference.  HTML::Template assumes
JE> HTML designers should never do programming tasks, and implements this
JE> philosophy by not opening the "code floodgate" at all.  TT believes that
JE> there is some amount of code you want your designer to do.

[skip]

      Hello.
Absolutely agree with Jesse.
I've started with my own simple templating module, but step by step I've
come to HT.
Why HT?
    1) It isn't framework, just templates. I'm trying to write my own
    framework.
    2) Relatively fast.
    3) Separate code and design.
    4) Enough simple syntax to designers.
When I was doing selection I just read comparison from
perl.apache.org. Satisfied with the choice still.

                       Best regards, Ruslan.