Hi TB and all,

I am supportive of TB's statements. I will expose some of my confuse
ideas. Finding the right words to express them is something I have been
trying for a while, but not yet succeeded. Hopefully someone will read
what I mean.

First, about the "outcome" of events. As humans, we keep falling in an
old trap, that reveals itself when one says: "this is good [better]
because..." For example, "this is better because it brings advantage to
more people". Any sentence involving a judgement of value *and* a
"because clause" is an effort to define Quality, thus incompatible with
the MOQ's most fundamental principles. This is a basic point and should
be thoroughly understood.

Quality cannot be concerned with outcomes. On one hand, this is trivial
from a logical standpoint (if A is good because it brings B, then it is
B that's good). It also has a more profound meaning. Let's think of
"moral" value, with which I mean, choosing the good thing to do (or be).
When we think of goodness/value through SOM spectacles, we are tempted
to move the "good" to the world outside, that is, to implicitly define
good in terms of outcome. In the MOQ, on the other hand, the good is
immediately good here and now irrespective of everything else (future
and outcomes included). From a personal ethics perspective, this means
that you just have to "feel" what is good for *you* to do and to be now;
forget all rational/mechanistic approaches to value ("this is good
because it will make me earn lots of money", "this is good because it
will help me feel better" etc etc). It seems that this discernment is
not always easy. Static quality is rationalized intuition about good,
and helps us make choices without the effort of "hearing your true
heart's will", which happens to be hard in someone's lives (too little
time for oneselves, fatigue, etc.). But this is a surrogate. True
perception of value always comes from immediate, unjustified,
unjustifiable intuition in the NOW. The past and future are out of it.

About the campaign for resources, this is another trap related to the
misguided attempt to relate the "future" to value.
The idea of collecting resources for supporting something good puts the
good itself into the future. I am collecting resources in order to do
(when I have resources enough) this or that good thing. While you are
thinking like this, the "thing" is a rational projection of yours and
cannot be "good", from a MOQ perspective. "Good" is something about your
immediate perception of something that is already here NOW. It can be
good (in *itself*, NOW) to collect resources to do something. But doing
the good thing never needs collection of resources, because the good
thing is, by definition, the one that you can do here and now. In any
other case, you are using rationality (projection) to guess that
something that you will be able to do later will be a good thing. Until
it is a projection, nevertheless, you cannot have the intuitive,
immediate perception of its goodness. Once you have gathered resources
to do it, you can find it's not so good after all, and devolve resources
to something else.

My two cents... with lots of weaknesses in the exposition. Shoot, please
:)
Andrea