Good point Jonathan - you've made things clearer and brought something to my
attention.  I haven't thought very much about that way of putting it and
it's pretty important.  'Subject', in so far as it means 'pattern of value'
isn't what's aware.

But of course, I think that there is something else that 'subject' can mean.
Consciousness?  It sounds odd to say that consciousness is aware.  Ok: *a*
consciousness is aware.  But what about the introduction of numericisation

Ho hm Jonathan......

Hm. And does RMP speak of this 'something else' too?

-Elephant