Elephant,

Thank you so much for responding! I have to wonder if Subject couldn't be
more accurately described as a pattern of consciousness or awareness
(hereafter referenced:"c/a"). This pattern of c/a then detects or discerns
Value perhaps as a degree of Quality inherent in an object, or even in
another subject (when, as we often do, we view a fellow subject as object).

I would further suggest that DQ is a force, rather than a sort of material
medium (in the artistic sense, i.e. paint), which influences patterns of
value in a positive way. Much like gravity or magnetism, Dynamic Quality is
a force or an influence for the Good. Static Quality is the pattern
as-latched from the last application of DQ. Does this track?

Gary