Unfortunately the third grade is expected to have the same set of  words.  I
am going out on a limb using a different list-I am calling it the  challenge
list-I have the gifted cluster class so I feel that I am justified in  having a
different list.  However, I would not be allowed to create an  individual
list for each student.  My spelling list must be given to  students on Fridays
for the following week and is posted to our school's  website.

Thanks for the advice.  I plan to use words that I see them missing
frequently or that I feel they need to know.

Rosie