Oh my, how scary! I'm not sure what you mean by 80% requirement for RtI, are
you talking about implementing RtI up to 80%? Anyway, we were told that if you
do not have a "program" that whatever your core curriculum is will be fine as
long as it's being implemented with integrity and fidelity. Our core curriculum
consists of guided reading, shared reading and independent reading. However it
does not look the same in every classroom nor the same at each grade level.
As a coach my job has become interesting in assisting grade levels to meet
expectations. We also formulated some pacing guides for reading last year which
has helped us stay on track. I'm not sure I'm answering your question here...
Kelly AB