On Apr 11, 2:06 am, Nicholas Kinar <n.ki...@usask.ca> wrote:

> 157 tests:
>          2 failed to build
>          118 ran correctly
>          37 failed
> .. completed - press ENTER

I can't explain the two that failed to build but I also find the 37
test failures, which means that something has changed since I last
built the win32 version.

Sadly I don't often build this version as I am running only x64 code
now (all tests pass on x64).

So I have no idea where the problem lies - I have had a quick look but
there is nothing obvious wrong.

Interestingly all the tests pass for both win32 and x64 using Visual
Studio 2010.

I doubt that I can offer you a solution as it will be unproductive
from my point of view to spend time debugging win32 code - especially
so since it works in win32 using Visual Studio 2010.