Can you discover why two tests are failing to build?

If you build them by right clicking on each of these two individually
and then using 'project only' and 'build only', you should be able to
see the output giving the reason for these failures.

    Brian

The two tests that are not initially building correctly are

test_z_exp
tstdint

However, after closing Visual Studio 2008 and re-booting Windows Vista, I now find that I am able to successfully build the two tests that are failing. I right-clicked on lib_mpfr_tests folder in the lib_mpfr solution and chose "Build." Now after running the Python script all of the tests for MPFR pass:

157 tests:
        157 ran correctly
.. completed - press ENTER

I suspect that once again this is a Visual Studio bug. If the behavior is not present in Visual Studio 2010, then perhaps Microsoft has fixed it.

Nicholas