Just my two cents. The latest official version of MPIR 2.5.1 doesn't
compile using mingw64 (as well as version from SVN).
MPIR 2.5.0 compiles fine. Is mingw64 support already dropped?

I've described this problem few days ago, but nobody replied:
https://groups.google.com/group/mpir-devel/browse_thread/thread/e341c29d73b91131