]
] > I've thought about this also, and I guess it could be done without extra
] > hardware by using the Music Module and the MIDI-port of your soundcard. I've
] > hooked op 2 MSX's using the MIDI port of the MusicModule and managed to
] > transfer data from one to the other computer. However, some data got lost...
] >
] > Anyone more ideas?
]
Another solution would be to buy an RS232 interface for the MSX and use some
standard serial communication/modem software to transfer the data. For
example using the x-modem protocol. In this case, you do not need to write
anything special for the MSX or the PC. You can use all kind of already
available products.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format