> > Kari Lammassaari was also makeing some kind of utility to transfer
> > files between MSX and PC by using MSX's joystick port and PC's
> > paraller port. (...)
>
>   Has a software/cable called 'acrobat' that transform the joystick
>   port in a RS232. You can found more information about in the web
>   page of Genuine Network (search in Baboo or MRC, please). Using it
>   you can connect without problems in other serial port (PC, Amiga,
>   Mac, Atari ST, other MSX, etc...)

I think, that every one of us knows that Acrobat, but I don't know
anybody from Europe, that has managet to get this software. When we asked
about buying this software about year ago, they said, that it is for
internal markets only, maybe later...

Do you know anybody ?

                            ,_____.
                   ! A1ST ~--- - I  ( o o o o o o )i