> > Please read my lips: MANY of the MSX users etc... And that is TRUE.
>Not. I haven't got one. Alex Ganzeveld hasn't got one (he isn't active, but
>still plays games). Edwin Huisman hasn't got one (would you deny him the
>joy of playing such a magnificent RPG?). Willem Cazander hasn't got one (at
>least the last time I met him). And I know a lot of other people who really
>haven't got a turboR.

What's the point in writing some names? Those are no actual statistics. Many
of the MSX users I know DO have a TuR, so I could easily write all those
names down, but there's no sense in doing so. So I don't. I thought, judging
from the other messages I posted, you would already have got my point. It's
absolutely no crime to produce TuR-games! How many MSX2-users don't want to
play for example Illusioncity (famous for its great animations and other
TuR-characteristic features) or MoonLight Saga (the one and only smooth
scrolling RPG for MSX). And how many TuR users don't think it's a pity that
they can't play MoonLight Saga since it hasn't been distributed in Europe?
And that they don't understand a word of what's been said in Illusioncity
since they don't understand Japanese? Apparently those games are valued much
more than an average MSX2-game. That might be because those games are exotic
or something, but I don't think that's the reason...

Oh, and about Alex Ganzeveld, I don't think he buys any game anymore at the
moment. He might still like playing The Goonies and the like, but that has
nothing to do with this subject.

>To me, the amount of people ENJOYING it is certainly an issue.

As I wrote before, the fact that someone is willing to pay a certain amount
of money for the game you created is a way to know that your game is
apparently being appreciated. There aren't as much as phylantropes as you
possibly think there are in the MSX-scene...

>And I think (in case of a good game) the number of 125 decreasing to 25 is
>a more realistic setting. In case of a music disk or a disk magazine,
>you're probably right.

Whatever. There's nothing wrong with exaggerating those numbers a little to
make your point. And I think I made my point...

>There are so many nice things which can be achieved using a MSX2!

Yes, and I think most of them already have been achieved by now. Which isn't
really the case when spoken about a TuR.

>I never programmed anything which needed the speed of a turboR. The only

No offence, but maybe that's a lack of inspiration/imagination from your
side. Apparently MicroCabin and Maple Yard didn't have that problem...

Rieks.