The noise I used for my test is derived from the 32bit quick'n dirty algo,
taken from C recipes. The imteresting thing is, that some loops weren't
noticeable as such, while other section has some features, that had some sort
of tonality, like a squeaking or somebody speaking. I looked with a spectrogram
on it but I couldn't spot anything. Maybe the ear processing is highly
sensitive to patterns, like the eyes, that could "see" faces in random
patterns.

Steffan

Von meinem iPhone gesendet